Wednesday 14 June 2017

Kittens!



Amusingly, in retrospect, a well-meaning friend warned me that my RA pictures might not sell at all, as perhaps I hadn't realised that most people don't like wasps? I said I'd take his advice on board, and would immediately abandon my projected but ill-advised series on bedbugs and cockroaches.

On reflection, though, I do wonder how much better a series of pictures of kittens in a basket would go down? Kittens being stung to death by wasps, obviously. And then eaten by crows.

I know, I know... I'm falling into the trap of becoming a crowd-pleaser.


2 comments:

Zouk Delors said...

They're all going to want their money back once they realise they're wasps, not bees...

Mike C. said...

Zouk,

The thought had crossed my mind! I need to get the money in the bank before the (real) worker wasps are set free from their labours for a few weeks of late summer mayhem...

Mike